The most frequently accessed student resources and most frequently asked questions are, hopefully, addressed here. If you have a suggestion for this page, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on a subject link below for more content.
- Office of Academic Advising
- Academic Calendar
- University Registrar's Calendar
- Integrative Learning Experience
- Applied Practice Experience (The Practicum)
- Academic Learning & Tutoring (opens in new window)
- Academic Writing Support (opens in new window)
- Sample GPA Calculator
- Final Exam Room Schedule
- Rudolph Matas Library of the Health Sciences
- Matas Public Health Research Portal
The following resources are specific to students pursuing the doctoral degree. Please make sure that you access the appropriate handbook for your degree and year of entry.
You can access the Doctoral Student Handbook and other materials by visiting Inside SPHTM, the school's intranet. Note that your specific doctoral handbook will depend upon the degree you are pursuing and your date of entrance into the program.
Other Doctoral Resources
Doctoral Student Web Pages
- Send an email to email@example.com to request access to the content management system and to activate a page in your name.
- Fill out the Doctoral Student Web Page Release Form (Download form and open in Adobe Acrobat for fillable PDF) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use this PowerPoint presentation to help you complete your profile page. You can view it in Box or download to your computer.
If you're serving as a PI on a research project, remember this important information!
Graduation Information - this page will be updated for Spring 2023 in the near future
The following resources can help offset academic-related travel.
In addition to the links below, you'll find lots of info in the Student Guide.
The Louisiana SNAP application can be accessed here: http://www.dcfs.la.gov/page/snap-how-to-apply
- You can learn more about the student eligibility for SNAP here: https://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/students
- You may also qualify for DSNAP which you can pre-register for here: http://www.dcfs.louisiana.gov/page/dsnap-registration
- Always plan events in advance! Two to four weeks when possible is a good rule of thumb!
- Visit EMS to schedule space in Tidewater.
- Do you need set up of tables, etc.? Clean up of the space? You will need to create an IT (Interdepartmental Transfer) for assistance from Facilities.
- Check the SPHTM event calendar, Big TU event calendar, the weekly email, HandShake, and your student listserv emails for last minute events to help with scheduling.
- ALL events should be registered in WaveSync.
- SPHTM Communications can help you promote your event on our social media, in the weekly, or on our video monitors! Send us your event details and graphics at least one week before the event. To have it included in the Monday weekly email, content must be received by Friday mornings. If you have an elevator flyer, please drop it off in the doorbox at suite 1172.
Logos & Templates / Tulane Identity
- Request SPHTM for Tulane Logos
- Download SPHTM branded PPT templates and Scientific Poster templates
- Tulane Brand Identity & Colors
Work with us!
Submit your request for the Communication Team at this form.
The request forms will allow for better triaging, prioritization, and planning for communication projects. We request a minimum of one month's notice to ensure that can adequately plan for all needs.