The Office of Research Development and Administration (ORDA) advances the research mission of the Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine by providing overall strategic leadership for the research program. Broad areas of purview are research infrastructure and supporting research productivity.
The priorities of the Office of Research Development and Administration include:
- Support SPHTM researchers in identifying and expanding internal and external sources of research funding
- Increase success in attaining competitive funding awards
- Create and administer internal research funding initiatives
- Coordinate administrative support for proposal preparation and grant stewardship
- Foster collaborative and interdepartmental research projects