The Tulane University Office of Research Proposal Development assists faculty in the preparation and submission of complex grant proposals, particularly those for large, multi-investigator programs or research centers, in the areas of physical and biological sciences, medicine, public health, engineering, information and computer sciences, and social sciences.
The services offered by the Office of Research Proposal Development are broad, including:
- Convening meetings of researchers for multi-investigator funding opportunities
- Working with investigators and sponsors to understand proposal requirements
- Developing a proposal preparation schedule with critical milestones and internal deadlines
- Creating proposal templates
- Gathering and formatting commonly required elements materials (biographical sketches, facilities statements, data management plan, etc.)
- Vetting and editing technical sections of the proposal
Learn more about how the university can support your proposal development process here.