The Communications team works under the direction of the Office of the Dean. We manage the school website and social media channels, publish the school's alumni magazine, produce regular news content, and oversee print and marketing functions.
- Visit our news page
Work with us!
Submit your request for the Communication Team at this form.
The request forms will allow for better triaging, prioritization, and planning for communication projects. We request a minimum of one month's notice to ensure that can adequately plan for all needs.
Previously known as Global Health until the name changed in 2018, SPHTM Magazine is published twice a year and reports on school-related public health trends, interesting alumni and student activities, and general news about the school.
The magazine is mailed to all alumni using the address on file with central university record keeping. We also send out a digital copy of the newsletter via WordPress. To confirm your mailing address, visit myTulaneNetwork.
Are you doing something interesting fellow alumni might be interested in? Contact Dee Boling with details about your name (including the name you graduated under), graduation year and department, current title and employer, along with a brief description about your activities. We will feature your news in the Alumni Notes section or, possibly, in a news or feature story! PHOTOS are welcome and encouraged!
- Spring/Summer 2016 - Zika: Surveillance and Response
- Fall/Winter 2015 - Cuba: Doctors, patients, and the public health experience
- Spring/Summer 2015 - SPHTM celebrates higher rankings
- Fall/Winter 2014 - Ebola: On the ground in Africa
- Spring/Summer 2014 - Reproductive Health in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Fall/Winter 2013 - Bogalusa's Key to Success
- Spring/Summer 2013 - Centennial Celebration: The Party of the Century
- Fall/Winter 2012 - 100 Years of Global Health
- Spring/Summer 2012 - Celebrate Centennial!
- Fall/Winter 2011 - Data Driven
- Spring/Summer 2011 - Malaria: Targeting a Global Disease
- Fall/winter 2010 - Kenya: Policy and Practica
- Spring/Summer 2010 - What is Global Health?
- Fall/Winter 2009 - Reforming Healthcare: Experiences in Ethiopia
- Spring/Summer 2009 - Public Health Patriots
- Fall/Winter 2008 - Building a Hospital in Rural Ecuador
- Spring/Summer 2008 - Protecting the State