The Office of Advising and Student Success provides leadership and guidance in developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive academic success program and initiatives for all SPHTM graduate students, promoting a culture of persistence and retention.
This office also comprehensively monitors student academic success; provides professional guidance, consultation, and expertise related to academic services and related technology; and develops and manages academic advising processes to ensure student success. The office will also coordinate services for the SPHTM Writing and Tutoring Center. The Office of Advising and Student Success maintains regular contact with students, using multiple communication platforms, such as phone, email, instant messaging, and Zoom meetings.
Contact the Office of Academic Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org with general questions.
Advisors & Director
- Environmental Health Sciences: MPH in Environmental Health Sciences, Disaster Management, and Industrial Hygiene (residential and online); Doctor of Philosophy in Environmental Health; MPH in Disaster Management, Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Environmental Health, and Occupational Health and Safety Management (online only); and the dual degree MD/MPH in Environmental Health Sciences.
- International Health and Sustainable Development: Mph and PhD in International Health and Sustainable Development
- Biostatistics and Data Science: MS, MSPH, and PhD in Biostatistics and Data Science
- DrPh (online program only)
- Social, Behavioral, and Population Sciences: MPH in Nutrition, Community Health Sciences, and Health Education and Communication; PhD in Social, Behavioral, and Population Sciences
- Health Policy and Management: Master of Health Administration (residential and online); MPH in Health Policy, and Health Systems Management; PhD in Health Policy and Management; and the dual degree MD/MPH in Health Policy and Management
- Epidemiology: MPH in Epidemiology, MS in Epidemiology, MS in Clinical Investigation, PhD in Epidemiology, and the dual degree MD/MPH in Epidemiology
- Tropical Medicine: MS in Tropical Medicine, MPTH&TM, PhD in Tropical Medicine, and the dual degrees MD/MPH and MD/MPH&TM in Tropical Medicine
- Non-degree seeking students