Skip to main content
- Clay, Lauren, Mia Pappas, David Abramson, James Kendra. In press. Social capital, neighborhood disorder, and disaster recovery. Journal of Emergency Management.
- VanLandingham, Mark. 2017. Weathering Katrina: Culture and Recovery among Vietnamese-Americans. New York, NY: Russell Sage Foundation.
- Zhang, Mengxi and Sofia Curdumi Pendley. 2017. Shifting Methods when Disaster Strikes: The Conversion of a Cross-National Comparative Approach to a Longitudinal Cohort Study of Vietnamese Americans, SAGE Research Methods Cases.
- Arcaya, Mariana, Sarah R. Lowe, Asad L. Asad, S.V. Subramanian; Mary C. Waters and Jean E. Rhodes. 2016. Association of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder with Migraine and Headache after a National Disaster: A Longitudinal Study. Health Psychology.
- Waters, Mary C. 2016. Life after Hurricane Katrina: The Resilience in Survivors of Katrina (RISK) Project. Sociological Forum, vol 31, pp. 750-769.
- Arcaya, Mariana, Corina Graif, S.V. Subramanian and Mary C. Waters. 2016. Health Selection into Neighborhoods Among Moving to Opportunity Families.” American Journal of Epidemiology, vol 183, no. 2 pp. 130-137.
- Deterding, Nicole and Katherine Morris. 2016. The Emotional Cost of Distance: Geographic Social Network Dispersal and Post-traumatic Stress in Survivors of Hurricane Katrina. Social Science and Medicine 165 (1):56-65.