A wide range of professional services are provided to faculty, staff, and students; ranging from poster printing to Drupal and WordPress websites for Faculty.
Size: The printer can accommodate a variety of poster sizes. However, only one side of the poster can exceed 42 inches.
Format: Please, format the poster to the exact size dimensions. SPHTM-IT will not make any changes to your poster.
File Type: PowerPoint or PDF.
Rates: Glossy Posters - $5/sqft. Fabric Posters - $10/sqft
Payment Type: Cash, check, or an Interdepartmental Order form (IT Order).
Turnaround Time: Please submit your poster at least 1-2 business days before the print is needed.
For details visit us on the 18th Floor of the Tidewater building or email email@example.com.
Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) is a non-proprietary consortium-led software application developed and distributed at no cost by Vanderbilt University to consortium members for use in non-commercial research projects.
- Build online surveys
- Create data collection instruments and databases quickly for a variety of study designs, including longitudinal
- Maintain a logging and audit trail for the database
- Define user roles and privileges
- Export data to Microsoft Excel, PDF, SAS, Stata R, or SPSS for analysis
- Create custom queries for generating reports to view or download
- Utilize a built-in project calendar and scheduling module for organizing your events and appointments
- Build a list of email contacts and create custom email invitations, and track who responds, or you may also create a single survey link to email out or post on a website
- Generate a PDF version of your forms and surveys for printing to collect data offline
- Advanced features include auto-validation, calculated fields, branching/skip logic, data de-identification and survey stop actions are also available options.
To learn how to use REDCap for research or operational projects, click on the button below.
This service gives faculty the ability to create and manage a website pertaining to a project or grant. SPHTM-IT offers support to help faculty get started, or to refresh their knowledge of Drupal and WordPress.
This service is not intended for distribution of mandatory course material, please use Canvas for this material.
- Edit your site in Drupal/WordPress content management system
- Choose either your email name or login id and receive a Tulane domain
- Enroll research team members or students as delegates
- Display and manage images with gallery and media management tools
- Add YouTube videos to your pages and posts
- Select a theme
- Connect your social media sites to your website
For rates or service consultation, contact SPHTM-IT at:
Phone: (504) 988-2685
Training on various systems supported by Technology Services (some of the options listed below)
Sign up for training here - http://training.tulane.edu
- SciQuest eProcurement System
- HCM -TAMS (Human Capital Management - Tulane Account Management System)
- Blackboard Collaborate