SPHTM Career Services offers individualized alumni career advising virtually. We are here to help you in your professional development, whether refreshing your resume or making a career change.
One on One Career Advising
Career advising appointments may be held in person, over the phone, or over Zoom. To schedule a career advising appointment and to choose your modality preference, please use the following links to schedule with Dr. John Nonnamaker (calendly.com/jnonnama) or Abby Lukens (calendly.com/alukens).
- Serve as a mentor through the SPHTM Alumni Mentoring Program! This program runs every semester and matches current SPHTM students with experienced alumni mentors to have conversations centered around students' career goals.
- Connect with current students by hosting an information session virtually, or posting a job or internship opening through Handshake. Handshake is an online career management system where alumni can search through job postings and resources on refreshing your documents or networking skills. Register your Handshake account today.
- Stay up-to-date with SPHTM on LinkedIn through the SPHTM Alumni Association Group. You can also join Facebook groups for the New Orleans, Washington DC, and Atlanta areas.
- Connect with Tulane University Alumni Career Services for general career counseling and to find alumni events in your area.
- Tulane Connect is a platform for Tulane alumni across the world to connect. See job postings, alumni events, and a directory of alumni users on one easy platform.