GRIT offers Faculty and Staff a variety of remote and on-site IT services for SPHTM devices.
Services for Faculty & Staff include:
- Complete Windows administration and consulting services for server and desktop/laptop systems (needs assessment, planning, purchase recommendations, installation, configuration, maintenance, problem troubleshooting and resolution, and backups/recovery)
- For hardware problems,with SPHTM systems, we will be the liaison with Dell/Lenovo/Microsoft/Apple to obtain replacement parts/equipment.
- Installation of virus protection programs and virus cleaning. (May be provided on a system-wide basis)
- Updating of network protocols along with school-wide changes
- Network-related printer troubleshooting and support for general problems (For more complex problems, AllFax or another service provider should be contacted by the user)