Follow our news, events, and spotlights on students and faculty. We maintain a diverse array of social media:
You can also follow us on Mastodon!
In addition to the school's main networks, some centers and other units maintain their own social media outlets.
Career and Alumni Groups
- The Office of Student Experience and Career Services at the Tulane School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine: Instagram
- SPHTM Alumni Association (open to students, faculty, staff and alumni): LinkedIn
- Tulane Alumni of Health Systems Management (TAHSM): LinkedIn
- Tulane SPHTM/RPCV Alumni Association: LinkedIn
- Tulane University Networking Platform: Tulane Connect.
Departments and Special Programs
- Center of Excellence in Maternal and Child Health (CEMCH): Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram
- Undergraduate Public Health: Instagram & Facebook (group)
- Region 6 South Central Public Health Training Center: Facebook, Twitter
- Peace Corps: Facebook (group)
- The Skin You're In: Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram
- Tulane Nutrition: Facebook
- Mary Amelia Center: Twitter, Instagram, & Pinterest
- Tulane Research - Clinical Translational Unit: Instagram & Facebook
- Tulane Violence Prevention Institute: Instagram & Facebook
- Student Government Association: Instagram
- Incoming and Current SPHTM Students: Facebook (group)
- Salud! for Latin American Communities: Instagram
- Students for Sexual Health Equity at the Tulane School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine (SSHE): Instagram
- The Society for Young Black Public Health Professionals: Instagram
- Tulane African Student Association: Facebook and Instagram
- Tulane Society for Sexuality, Health, and Gender: Facebook
- Tulane Global Scholars Program: Instagram and Faceboook
- Tulane Healthcare Policy Club: Instagram
- Tulane Public Health Society: Instagram
- Tulane University's Public Health Undergraduate Student Government: Instagram
If your unit's social media pages are not listed here, please send an email with the addresses so they can be added to the index.