As stewards of the first school of public health in the United States, the Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine cultivates independent thinkers, innovative leaders, fierce advocates, and accomplished scholars.
From the neighborhoods of New Orleans to communities worldwide, we conduct research and collaborate with our partners to ensure that all of humanity has an equitable opportunity to be healthy and pursue optimal well-being.
We train the problem solvers.
- Legacy: We were the first; we lead
- Diversity: Leverage our collective genius
- Collaboration: Cultivate a culture of shared success
- Excellence: Whatever we do, do it well
- Discovery: Solve problems that matter
- Engagement: Be of value to New Orleans and the world
- Balance: Have fun!
Optimal Health and Well-Being for All
Find us on the Front Lines