Joshua D. Bundy, PhD, MPH
Education & Affiliations
Dr. Joshua Bundy is an epidemiologist with expertise in cardiovascular disease and renal disease. Dr. Bundy’s research seeks to identify men and women at high risk for cardiovascular disease by focusing on subclinical disease, hypertension, and novel risk factors or therapeutic targets. Dr. Bundy is interested in testing interventions in clinical trials and employing innovative statistical approaches for evidence-based medicine, including novel risk prediction methods and exploring the intersection of technology and disease prevention.
- Cardiovascular Disease Epidemiology
- Renal Disease Epidemiology
- Risk Prediction
- Clinical Trials
Honors & Awards
- 2020: Jeremiah and Rose Stamler Research Award for New Investigators, American Heart Association
- 2018: Kidney STARS Program Awardee, American Society of Nephrology
- 2017-2019: NIH/NHLBI T32 Cardiovascular Disease Epidemiology Training Program
- 2017: Mary Elizabeth O’Connor Memorial Scholarship Award, Tulane University
- 2014: Delta Omega Society Inductee, Eta Chapter, Tulane University
View Dr. Bundy's publications at his NCBI profile page.