The Tulane School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine (SPHTM) has a Code of Academic Conduct for all students that outlines the principles of honesty and integrity required for all academic matters. In addition, the Online Programs have instituted additional Honor Code requirements for students taking online courses.
The academic integrity of SPHTM online courses depend having assignments and exams completed by the individual students enrolled. All enrolled students must agree to the SPHTM Code of Academic Conduct and the Online Programs Honor Code. Students are bound to abide by all specific conditions and instructions for assignments and exams as prescribed by each course.
The Honor Code, and any additional course terms, will be posted on each class website:
By enrolling in a SPHTM Online program or course, I agree to abide by the Online Programs Honor Code and:
- Complete all mid-terms, final exams, assessments, and other assignments with my own work and only my own work. I will not submit the work of any other person. Students may collaborate with others when viewing the lecture videos, performing group exercises and homework, and participating in labs.
- Will not let anyone else use my username and/or password or access any Tulane University system or Distance Learning course with my credentials.
- Will not engage in any activity that would falsify or misrepresent my results or the results of others.
- Will not post answers to problems that are being used to assess student performance.
- Adhere to the Tulane School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine Code of Academic Conduct regarding academic honesty, cheating, plagiarism, fabrication, falsification or forging, falsification of research, misrepresentation, multiple submissions, and unauthorized collaborations.
Download the Honor Code
Download the Academic Code of Conduct
Return both to DL Direct.