The SPHTM Alumni Speakers Bureau connects the expertise of alumni with current students. Alumni who have achieved at all stages in their careers present to students on a variety of professional topics that help students gain insight into potential careers and other job-related considerations.
If you are interested in participating in the Speakers Bureau and you live in New Orleans or have plans to visit the city, please submit a form indicating your interest.
- How to Get into CDC: Fellowship Opportunities in the Federal Government
- Quality Improvement in Primary Care
- Maximizing New Graduate Opportunities and Connecting with Colleagues in Your Field
- Practicum (and Internship) Opportunities with the Louisiana Public Health Institute
- It ALL Matters...what your degree won't buy you