Tulane SPHTM webinars are a great way to learn more about the School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, and you can join us from anywhere that's convenient. Through recorded or live presentations you’ll meet faculty and students, learn what a particular department is like, find out about interesting research going on right now, and get step-by-step walk-throughs explaining the admissions process. We offer both live and recorded webinars.
All times are central standard, but you can convert to your time zone.
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 1:00 pm CST The Life and Times of a Graduate Student presented by Dean T.J. Stranova
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 2:00 pm CST Global Biostatistics and Data Sciences Departmental Overview presented by Department Chair Dr. John Lefante, Departmental Administrator Kathleen Branley, and a current student.
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 3:00 pm CST Diversity at Tulane SPHTM presented by current students Alex Lopez of Tulane Society for Sexuality, Health and Gender, Frederica Lamar of The Society of Young Black Public Health Professionals, and Annie Preaux of SALUD for Latin American Communities
- Monday, April 24, 2017 at 1:00 pm CST The Origin of AIDS in The Tropics presented by Dr. Preston Marx, Chair of the Tropical Medicine department
- Friday, May 12, 2017 at 3:00 pm CST From Mozambique to Tulane SPHTM and Back Again presented by alumna Katie Kampa, MPH
Must Watch Webcasts
Discover Our Departments & Degrees
Admissions & Financing Your Education
Careers in Public Health
Student Life & Culture