Tulane SPHTM Spring Commencement
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Here are some quick facts to help you prepare for commencement this spring.
- Faculty regalia. Any faculty renting regalia are advised to place their order before Friday, April 12, 2013. Any orders placed after that will incur a $30.00 late fee. Please see attached for rental prices.
- SPHTM Award Ceremony – Friday, May 17th,2:00pm in the Collins C. Diboll Auditorium on the 1st floor of the Tidewater Building. A reception will follow the Diboll Gallery.
- Wave Goodbye Party – Friday, May 17th, 6:00 – 8:00pm in the Gibson Quad. Participating faculty are allotted two tickets to the party. No ticket required for children under the age of 10. An online request form for tickets and parking passes will be available on the commencement website in the weeks before the party.
- The Unified Commencement Ceremony - Saturday, May 18th, 9:00am at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. The gates will open at 7:30 am. Faculty who robe and process as part of the ceremony are allotted one ticket. Tickets can be accessed on the commencement website in the weeks before the event.
- SPHTM Diploma Ceremony – 5:00pm in McAlister Auditorium (uptown campus); students are asked to arrive by 3:30pm. The doors will open at 4:00 pm and no tickets are required. A reception will follow in the Kendall Cram Room at the Lavin-Bernick Center.
For additional information, events, and frequently asked questions, please visit the official 2013 Tulane Commencement Information website.