GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Our goal is to commit to innovative research and increase the quality and quantity of research that impact current global public health issues.
- Promote researcher development within their scientific area;
- Facilitate research-related collaborative activities to support the development of researchers;
- Build and sustain a network of researchers interested in helping the development of fellow peers;
- Encourage and provide a structure for the sharing of knowledge and practice between and beyond academic institutions;
- Act as a channel for information on relevant policy and opportunities for funding; and
- Enable regional collaborations or networking targeted to the development of regional centers