Study In the Big Easy
There’s no better location to earn a degree in public health. Tulane’s School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine offers:
- World-renown faculty actively involved in research that cuts to the heart of the world’s public health issues.
- Extensive ties both locally and world-wide. Students participate in local research, summer travel courses, and practicum opportunities on nearly every continent.
- A globally focused curriculum that doesn’t just offer a course in global health. All of our programs consider public health from a global perspective.
- A supportive and engaging learning environment.
- A strong alumni network. The school has a 95% career outcomes rate and our graduates go on to become the leaders in global health initiatives in organizations that make a lasting difference.
- A vibrant, affordable city with excellent opportunities for hands-on learning.
Learn more: Fill out the form to download a SPHTM Fact Sheet.