Tulane SPHTM webinars are a great way to learn more about the School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, and you can join us from anywhere that's convenient. Through recorded or live presentations you’ll meet faculty and students, learn what a particular department is like, find out about interesting research going on right now, and get step-by-step walk-throughs explaining the admissions process. We offer both live and recorded webinars.
All times are central standard, but you can convert to your time zone.
- Monday, February 20, 2017 at 10:00 am CST Summer Abroad in the Eastern and Western Hemispheres: Tulane China and Suriname Programs presented by Dean T.J. Stranova and Dr. Maureen Lichtveld.
- Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 9:00 am CST Health Education at Tulane SPHTM: Perspectives on the degree, the field, and the future presented by Dr. Alyssa Lederer.
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 1:00 pm CST Chemicals in the Environment: Sources to Sensitivity, Suriname to Southeast Louisiana presented by Dr. Jeffery Wickliffe
- Monday, March 13, 2017 at 5:00 pm CST Welcome to the Department of Global Community Health and Behavioral Sciences: Community Solutions to Global Health Issues presented by Dr. David Hotchkiss
- Monday, March 20, 2017 at 1:00 pm CST How I Put Ebola in Its Place and Why Zika Better Check Itself presented by alumnus Peter Williams, MPH
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 1:00 pm CST The Life and Times of a Graduate Student presented by Dean T.J. Stranova
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 2:00 pm CST Global Biostatistics and Data Sciences Departmental Overview presented by Department Chair Dr. John Lefante, Departmental Administrator Kathleen Branley, and a current student.
- Monday, April 24, 2017 at 1:00 pm CST The Origin of AIDS in The Tropics presented by Dr. Preston Marx, Chair of the Tropical Medicine department
Must Watch Webcasts
Discover Our Departments & Degrees
Admissions & Financing Your Education
Careers in Public Health
Student Life & Culture